Schedule a free in-home consultation with our team of experts today!
Join us in Supporting Custom Canines Service Dog Academy
Help Us Place a Canine Hero With an American Hero! Support Our $25,000 Goal By:
- Donating directly to the cause
- Rounding up your Water Doctors purchase
- Taking advantage of a Water Doctors special promotion and we’ll donate on your behalf
- Donating supplies to support raising and training a team
Help us place a Canine Hero with an American Hero! Water Doctors has raised $8,655 towards our $25,000 goal to sponsor a complete team placement. Your donation will allow Custom Canines to raise and train a service dog for a veteran in need. Remember, Every Little Drop Counts!
Donations made via this link will be tracked towards our campaign goal and may be considered a charitable contribution, consult your tax professional.
We believe in supporting our community, because the world needs not just great water, but also love. As the new owners of Water Doctors, starting a charitable program was high on our list of to-dos. We just didn’t realize how quickly we’d be urged to action. In our second month of company ownership, a friend gave us a truly kind gift. One meant to help ease some unexpected expenses. One given from the bottom of their heart. One we immediately knew we had to pay forward.
That seed money is the first drop in what we hope to be a tidal wave of support for our community.
Our initial goal is to raise $25,000 in support of Custom Canines, a service dog academy serving individuals with disabilities, free of charge. Moved by what our “normal dogs” bring to our lives and inspired by our dear friends who have served in the military, we knew Custom Canines was the perfect place to start. This non-profit organization, powered by wonderful volunteers is dedicated to raising, training, and giving service dogs to children with autism, people who use a wheelchair, the visually impaired, and military veterans needing help with Post Traumatic Stress. This goal, if reached, will sponsor a placement of one of these helping heroes – from inception to placement with a disabled veteran for the working life of that team. Whether you make a significant contribution or just have a little to give, remember…Every Little Drop Counts.
About the Cause
Custom Canines Service Dog Academy, Inc. is a non-profit organization of volunteer professionals and individuals who embrace the endeavor of creating and supporting lasting partnerships between highly skilled service dogs and the community of mankind with diverse disabilities and impairments, thus greatly enhancing their quality of life. Custom Canines Services include training:
- Guide dogs
- Visual companion dogs for children
- PTS service dogs
- Mobility assistance dogs
- Autism service dogs
Custom Canines Service Dog Academy, Inc. is a 501(c) (3) Non-profit Corporation.
Help Us Help a Veteran!
Donate Directly to the Cause
- The button below will take you directly to Custom Canines and will be tracked towards our goal
- Direct donations may be considered a charitable contribution, consult your tax professional
- Or round up your equipment, service, supply, or salt order to the nearest dollar, ten dollars, or more
- Gift Cards to gas stations, pet, or farm supply stores
- Large Bath Towels – Durable bedding for puppies
- Crates of All Sizes – For pups of all sizes
- Super Premium Dog Food – Royal Canin or Purina Pro Plan Focus (adult and puppy)
- Flea, tick, and heart-worm preventative
- Drop off at Water Doctors or Source1 Project Solutions